Frequently Asked Questions
Below are the most-asked questions and answers about Txt4Info mobile marketing
Txt4Info is a quick, simple service that enables consumers to easily request information about your products or services directly from your advertising.
- Low-cost media spend
- Enables customers to obtain further information
- It works with existing advertising, websites and product collateral or packaging
- Tracks responses to above-the-line advertising
- Facilitates word-of-mouth through forwarded emails and txt messages
- When combined with a permission opt in campaign, Txt4Info enables you to cost-effectively build permission databases from traditional media
- Above-the-line advertising, retail signage or product packaging
- Internet access for viewing of reports
- One or more keywords associated with an offer
- To send consumers information by email
- To send consumers brochures, catalogues and application forms
- To send consumers coupons or special offer vouchers
- To drive traffic to websites and online stores
- As a direct response mechanism
- For promotions as a sweepstake entry mechanism
- Outdoor - billboards, posters, buses
- Direct mail
- Product packaging
- Retail - posters, signage
Yes. As long as you explicitly state in your advertising that you will call a customer back, e.g. call back.
We take security very seriously. Customer information is protected by 128-bit encryption, which is the same encryption used in online banking.
The standard service with txt and email support can be set up within 2-4 days depending on complexity.
Real time reports show overall response to an advertisement, breakdown by keyword/media, and tracking of emails sent (opens, click-throughs, forwarding, replies).
By assigning different keywords for different media and creative combinations for the same offer, you can track response by media and creative to see which is most effective.
- Put a subscription option/link into your response email that links to your website subscription form.
- Alternatively you can place an opt in call to action directly in your advertising. For example: To subscribe to our email newsletter, txt the keyword XXXX and your email address to 515.
Yes. The Txt4Info management console is a self service web based product and lets you manage offers, keywords, response emails and enables you to view reports once setup.
Our Customer Service Desk help desk is available during business hours. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 800 324
Yes, or we can also provide you with your own shortcode for your exclusive use.
Txt4Info is service provided by Touchpoint Group Limited www.touchpointgroup.com. Touchpoint provides products and services for mobile, email, web and database marketing that integrate with Txt4Info
Don’t waste your precious time with fixed inflexible self service options we do it all for you.
- Huge saving of your time we do it for you!
- One offer completely set-up by us within 24-48 hours*
- 5 - 10 KEYWORDS included
- Email completely built for you (if required)
- Self service real time reporting login
- Secure PCI compliant security
- Downloadable CSV file Contact database
- Vodafone, 2degrees and Telecom accredited partner